Have you previously been accepted and studied at Clinton?
Have you stopped attending Clinton for at least one academic semester?
Let's Get Started!
- Verify your Admissions Status:
Have you previously been accepted and attended Clinton as a matriculated student?
If yes, proceed to step 2.
If no, please contact the Admissions office at (518) 562-4170 or learn how to apply.
- Verify you have submitted all required documents to proceed:
A. Have you attended another College or University since you last attended Clinton?
If yes, request official transcripts from all institutions attended since you last attended Clinton be delivered to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Clinton Community College
136 Clinton Point Drive
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
B. Since leaving Clinton, have you been Disciplinarily dismissed from another college?
If yes, please complete this form: Disciplinary Dismissal.
If no, please proceed to step 3 below.
- Verify your Academic Standing at Clinton:
In the last semester you attended Clinton, were you Academically Dismissed? If yes, complete an appeal form to be academically reinstated to Clinton.
A. Request an Academic and/or Financial Aid Appeal Form from the Financial Aid Office or
B. Complete web form here: Academic/Financial Aid Appeal Form.
If no, please proceed to step 4 below.
- Submit your Re-admission Form: To indicate your interest in returning to Clinton you must complete the Re-admission form.
- Once the college receives your completed Readmission Interest form and any supplemental documents, you will be contacted to prepare for your return to campus. All students eligible for re-admission are advised individually by a Counselor from our Academic Advising and Student Support Office.