International Student Information
"Clinton is a wonderful place to experience American college life. Also it's a perfect spot to experience the cycle of the four seasons (fall, spring, summer and winter )."
Welcome to Clinton! International Students come here from around the world to successfully start their American education and then transfer to a four year university or to begin a career. Our students transfer to many universities around the country. Some of the most popular are: SUNY Albany, Binghamton, Buffalo, Canton, Plattsburgh, and Stony Brook, and Clarkson University, NYU, and Syracuse University, among others.
Clinton a great place to start!
- A great preparation to begin your studies in America
- Easy transfer to other universities to complete a four year degree
- Small classes with an average of 20 students
- Experienced, dedicated, and highly qualified faculty
- Additional tutoring provided by qualified, experienced professionals
- An International Club and Student Senate devoted to the personal and professional development of students
- A safe and supportive environment located on the beautiful Lake Champlain in the Adirondack Mountain Region of Northern New York
Moore Bldg., 1st floor